The Mediterranean Diet for Children's Intelligence
Experts say the Mediterranean Diet is great for the intellectual and health of children. Therefore, it is important to make small adjustments in the diet to keep your child energized every day.
- Provide vegetables to your children halfway or green. If you do not want to eat green, you can add it to salad or add it to sauces.
- After the fruit is ripe, put it in the form of juice without adding any sweets, including sugar.
- You can eat more wheat and maize than rice.
- Try cooking with olive oil instead of coconut oil.
- Provide fruit and potatoes at least once daily. This is the best way to get starch.
- Encourage them to drink plenty of water.
- Completely discourage junk food, including artificial sweeteners and bakery snacks.
- Eat breakfast just before 8 A.M. Make dinner early.
- Allow children to play for at least one hour daily. Or allow yourself to exercise so much.